[BCAB] Plextalk Pocket: Internet Radio

Pele West pele.west at west-home.co.uk
Sun Jun 17 23:23:18 BST 2012

Hi Joe

I use the Plextalk Pocket to listen to internet radio. Although it is not top quality it sounds ok through our hi-fi system.

I am interested in the comments on the Sonata Plus. I don't think there is a quick way of getting to stations unless they are at the beginning of the list or in
Favourites. On the Plextalk I can organise my stations into folders and each station has a number, so I can use the number pad to get to a particular station,
which I think is great if you set up lots of stations.

Pele West