[BCAB] Twitter on the IPhone.

Nick.Adamson at generaldynamics.uk.com Nick.Adamson at generaldynamics.uk.com
Mon Jun 18 08:59:09 BST 2012

Hi All.

Thanks for all the answers so far on my IPhone questions.

Hopefully the last for a while.
I'm using the official twitter app and have a couple of questions.
1. When I load the app or when new tweets come in the focus jumps to the
newest tweet but I like to read them in the order in which they were
sent. Is there any way to jump to the last tweet read? This is also the
same after going in to a tweet, when I come out its at the top of the
list again.
2. Is there any way to see a time stamp in the home window so I can see
when the tweet was sent with out going in to it?
3. are there better twitter apps, I tried echofon but wasn't over
impressed?

Thanks.
Nick.

Nick Adamson
Software Engineer

Advanced Projects and Technologies (AP&T)

General Dynamics United Kingdom Limited
<http://gdonline/new/Communications/img/Signature/Signature.bmp>
Bryn Brithdir, Oakdale Business Park, Blackwood, South Wales, NP12 4AA

Telephone: +44 (0) 1495 236467
Email: Nick.Adamson at generaldynamics.uk.com
<mailto:Nick.Adamson at generaldynamics.uk.com>
Website: www.generaldynamics.uk.com <http://www.generaldynamics.uk.com/>

This email and any files attached are intended for the addressee and may contain information of a confidential nature. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that this email was sent to you in error and you should not disclose, distribute, print, copy or make other use of this email or its attachments. Such actions, in fact, may be unlawful. In compliance with the various Regulations and Acts, General Dynamics United Kingdom Limited reserves the right to monitor (and examine for viruses) all emails and email attachments, both inbound and outbound. Email communications and their attachments may not be secure or error- or virus-free and the company does not accept liability or responsibility for such matters or the consequences thereof. General Dynamics United Kingdom Limited, Registered Office: 21 Holborn Viaduct, London EC1A 2DY. Registered in England and Wales No: 1911653.