[BCAB] Plextalk Pocket: Internet Radio

Joe Paton joe at vi-ability.demon.co.uk
Mon Jun 18 09:02:50 BST 2012

Hi Pele,

I'm not an authority on this.  You can sort stations, but you need to
sort them through the web site, www.stationlist.net

You can navigate from the current station, from that point in the
list.  But if you go back to the list of lists, i.e the main list,
pod casts, publications and so on, when you enter the radio stations
list you are at the top of the list.

I think the design concept, is to keep things as simple and not
cluttered at all.  The user base is not populated by wiz kids, but
often older individuals who my not be as able as some.  I guess it's
the lowest common denomenator if that isn't too discourteous.  A
numberpad with favourites seems a good approach, that wouldn't be too
difficult for any user.

You can add any item, from any list, in to a book mark folder.

That's about all i know.  Hardly worth getting out of bed for..smile..