[BCAB] TWITTER AND DROPBOX HELP PLEASE

stephen thacker steve.thacker at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 18 14:27:55 BST 2012

Hi, I've come out of hospital fairly recontly. can anyone please
help me? I have both a twitter and dropbox account and whilst I
can access these on my pc as they are always logged in, there are
occasions when I need to use both programmes on the move and have
mislaid my passwords to both programmes, so could someone tell me
how I set up a new password for both programmes and what effects
if any this will have en the programmes set up on the pc - I
can't find a trace of the password on the pc but dropbox and
twitter do work on that pc machine.

I hope you understand what I write above.

Thanks for any help.