[BCAB] Recording from external source using Goldwave

Alan and Sheila Rayner amrayner at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jun 19 21:19:09 BST 2012

Jim,

Others will help with settings, but with regards listening to what you are
recording, I used to use a 'Y' ADAPTOR WHICH ALLOWED ME TO PLUG MY
HEADPHONES INTO THE SAME SOCKET AS THE output lead, the EARPHONE SOCKET ON
YOUR TAPE RECORDER.  I assume that you have taken your lead from the
earphone socket to the input socket on your computer.  Another tip is to
keep the volume right down on your cassette player when recording to avoid
distorted sound.  In the menus choose options, device controls, volume
control and go down the list to line in and check it.

cheers

Alan Michael Rayner