[BCAB] GWCONNECT 2.0

Kevin Russell kevin_russell at uk.ibm.com
Wed Jun 20 15:06:24 BST 2012

Hi Steve

The help file that is installed with GWConnect is extremely informative.
It's divided into sections and you can get to each section by using the H
command in JAWS or Window-Eyes to take you to each heading.

>From the main GWConnect window, press Alt-H to get to the Help menu and
select the manual.

I don't have GWConnect installed on this machine, so can't give you the
exact name for the help manual, but it is in the Help option and is very
clear and so should answer all of your questions.

I think you may already have done this, but I would recommend completely
removing GWConnect Version 1 first of all before installing Version 2.

HTH.

Cheers

Kevin

Kevin Russell