[BCAB] Where you can stick your social networking buttons

Léonie Watson tink at tink.co.uk
Wed Jun 20 15:58:53 BST 2012

If you find short URLs easier, try this: http://tinyurl.com/cz7lzr7

Léonie.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bcab [mailto:bcab-bounces at lists.bcab.org.uk] On Behalf Of Léonie
Watson
Sent: 20 June 2012 15:54
To: BCAB Discussion List
Subject: [BCAB] Where you can stick your social networking buttons

Afternoon,

Yesterday I wrote a tongue in cheek rant about the places websites put
social networking buttons. I wanted to kick start some discussion around the
topic, and this has already begun with a couple of comments.

http://www.nomensa.com/blog/2012/where-you-can-stick-your-social-networking-
buttons/

Would welcome ideas and thoughts from screen reader and screen magnifier
users. If you have a few minutes to add a comment to the blog, that’d be
really welcome.

Léonie.

--
Léonie Watson -