[BCAB] Update on Tvonics

Ibrahim Gucukoglu ibrahim_gucukoglu at sent.com
Fri Jun 22 21:10:59 BST 2012

Hi Chris.

It isn't so much whether TVonics is or is not in administration which is
cause for concern, its whether the company to continue to trade as a going
concern in the future.  Many companies enter and exit administration,
TVonics did this back in 2008 when their main creditor bought the assets of
the company.  The TVonics website clearly states that TVonics has gone in to
administration and for the time being at least, the future of the company
hangs in the balance.  Also, all customer service operations and presumably
warranty claims have been suspended pending an outcome.

All the best, Ibrahim.