[BCAB] Obtaining a Yahoo Account

Iain Lackie ilackie at perth44.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Jun 23 17:01:12 BST 2012

As I don't know what issues you encountered when opening your Yahoo!
account, it is difficult to advise. However, I have been running roups on
Yahoogroups for a number of years and have had no problems. You will have to
solve a CAPTCHA when opening your account and when creating your group. With
Firefox and Webvisum, this is no problem.

Iain