[BCAB] Windows 8 Pro for £14.99

stephen thacker steve.thacker at btinternet.com
Sun Jun 24 15:26:14 BST 2012

George, is there anywhere I can check my pc is compatible with
Windois 8 and if I do download a beta, hoj then jould I go ahead
a purchase a genuine copy as cheaply as possible, bearing in mind
I have problems with my hands meaning I wolk voluntarily and
don't have lots of finance but wish my pc is as up-to-date as
possible?

Cheers, Steve

Just
>Google:

>Windows 8 beta

>George.

David
>Reynolds
>Sent: 24 June 2012 12:51
>To: 'BCAB Discussion List'
>Subject: Re: [BCAB] Windows 8 Pro for £14.99

>George,

>We both know that there ain't no such thing as a free lunch. Is
this a
>way of getting the software beta tested?

>Best,

>David.

George