[BCAB] Windows 8 Pro for £14.99

Jackie Cairns jackie.cairnsplace at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 25 09:09:36 BST 2012

Thanks George, I'm staying put for a while, but useful to know.

May I add that if anyone does this, they will need to consider the fact that
they will require JAWS Pro, so if JAWS Standard is your screen reader,
remember the cost inplication to purchase or upgrade.  I can't speak for
Supernova, Window-Eyes or System Access in this respect.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns