[BCAB] KEYSTROKES FOR BRAILLE DEVICES WITH IPHONE

Ian Macrae ian.macrae at disabilitynow.org.uk
Mon Jun 25 12:20:37 BST 2012

following a request to blindapples, I've been sent a full list of key strokes for driving iPhone apps from a Braille device.  the poster says they are universal.  I know that there are users of the Braille/iPhone combo on this list and would be glad to pass the info on to anyone who'd like it.  Just email me at the address in my sig below.

Ian Macrae
Editor
Disability Now
6 Market Road
London
N7 9PW
++44 20 7619 7760 ext 7760
++44 7824 900855
www.disabilitynow.org.uk<http://www.disabilitynow.org.uk>
Follow us: @disabilitynow

________________________________
Scope is a registered charity (number 208231) and a company limited by
guarantee (number 520866).
Our registered office is at 6 Market Road, London N7 9PW, England.
Our VAT number is 805156939.

Visit our website at http://www.scope.org.uk

This message, and any file(s) transmitted with it are confidential
and are intended only for the person(s) to whom they have been
addressed by the sender. This message may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, or if you believe it was transmitted to you in error, you are
required to delete the message and any copies of it, and to notify the
sender immediately. Any unauthorised disclosure, copying, distribution,
or printing of this message or accompanying files, or unauthorised use
of any information contained therein, by anyone other than the
intended recipient(s) is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Any views expressed in this message or in any file(s) transmitted with
it are those of the author, and may not necessarily represent the
views of Scope.