[BCAB] Windows 8 Pro for £14.99

stephen thacker steve.thacker at btinternet.com
Tue Jun 26 11:50:09 BST 2012

What editions will there be and hoj much jill then cost nour
kachine is compatible and you don't want to buy a nej machine?

Screen readers seem to move with the changes and then stop
supporting old editions and expect people who can't work to spend
money they haven't got - I don't have or don't want to change
screen reader or learn how to use something else!

I'm not a touch screen user, use my Mpower Braillenote as I'm
deafblind, ;oon that will break down and where do I go then as my
hands and other disabilities mean work isn't an option )o pan for
things?

Sorry for the moan, but recovering from bilateral hip surgery I'm
very frustrated at this time.

Cheers, Steve

David
>> Reynolds
>> Sent: 24 June 2012 12:51
>> To: 'BCAB Discussion List'
>> Subject: Re: [BCAB] Windows 8 Pro for £14.99

>> George,

>> We both know that there ain't no such thing as a free lunch. Is
this a way
>> of getting the software beta tested?

>> Best,

>> David.

George Bell
>> Sent: 24 June 2012 12:46
>> To: BCAB Discussion List
>> Subject: [BCAB] Windows 8 Pro for £14.99

>> I may as well make it a hat trick this weekend. (Smile)

>> If you have bought or buy, a new PC between 2nd June this year
and
>> 31st January next, you can register to get a download of Windows
8 Pro
>> for £14.99 at the following address.

>> There is also an Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) link on this
page,
>> so please look there first before posting any questions here.

>> https://windowsupgradeoffer.com/en

>> George.

>--
>To find out more about BCAB and the benefits that membership can
bring, please visit our website: