[BCAB] FlyBE web site

Alan Philpott alan at aphilpott.demon.co.uk
Tue Jun 26 12:07:27 BST 2012

O, may be I have got it wrong then, but they should all be doing their
damndest to make there flight booking facilities as accessible as possible.
Samantha Fothergill is the discrimination lawyer at RNIB who deals with the
various cases to do with accessible media of all kinds - tel: 02073913292
but she is only there three days a week.

With kind regards,
Alan
(Home Tel: 01733 551852;
Follow me on Twitter: @alanphilpott2