[BCAB] can anyone read or capture this image capture code for me

David Reynolds dkreynolds at ntlworld.com
Tue Jun 26 21:49:13 BST 2012

Alan,

Good call. This is by far the best way of solving this kind of problem.
They will either modify the site (very unlikely), or ssend you a link
through which you can send your poem. This is the quick solution, and whilst
acceptable in the short term, is not really compliant with accessible
thinking.
I hope their response is sympathetic,

Best,

David.