[BCAB] Reveal Formatting in Word 2003

Kevin Russell kevin_russell at uk.ibm.com
Wed Jun 27 09:48:37 BST 2012

Hi

I'm using Word 2003 with the latest build of JAWS 13.

When reading a Word document, JAWS is saying New Line at the end of every
line.  I've definitely got Reveal Formatting off in the Format option. Are
there any other JAWS verbosity settings I should check.

I'm also getting lots of pauses when I do a Read All in Lotus Notes as
well, so it looks as though a default setting in JAWS 13 is different.

Thanks for any help.

Cheers

Kevin

Kevin Russell