[BCAB] BULETOOTH PAIRING

Caroline Silvferberg ces at deafblindinteract.org.uk
Wed Jun 27 12:18:32 BST 2012

Ian,

Are you trying to pair them using the Bluetooth settings or within the Voiceover settings?

When I first tried pairing the iPhone and Focus 40 Blue, I was trying to do it within the Bluetooth settings and getting similar
problems.  Then I realised you ignore the Bluetooth settings and do the pairing within the Voiceover settings.

That said, I have heard others complain particularly about problems with the BN.

I hope this helps.

Caroline