[BCAB] Bluetooth pairing

Jackie Cairns jackie.cairnsplace at btinternet.com
Wed Jun 27 12:19:46 BST 2012

Yep, have to agree.  I have tried and failed to pair my BrailleSense Plus to
the iPod Touch for precisely the same reason, so haven't even got to phase
two where dropout is a factor.  Always thought it was just me and kind of
left it as something for the back-burner as it's not that important in the
grand scheme of things.  But it would be nice to have them paired, but I
just get timed out like you, so sod it! (smile).  There is an incredibly
short space of time for entering the PIN and I get the message that pairing
failed.

Anyway, I have a very hot date now with Wimbledon!!

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns