[BCAB] windows 8 and other opperating systems

crazy-shawty aka everything you're mother wanted you to be but you aint quite turned out like me? crazy-shawty at ukfreeisp.co.uk
Wed Jun 27 23:43:39 BST 2012

Hi.
Thanks everyone for your helpful responses.

My personal dislike of windows 7 is all the search boxes in start and
control panel. they get in my way. I like to browse grids and lists for
what i want and tab around so i can get a layout in my head. Also the
"extra security" really annoys me - are you sure you want to continue
when i just asked it to do something. Also in xp i have disabled the
quicklaunch bar and many other things that get in my way and i don't
know if i can remove all the wigits and what amounts to bloatware for my
self.

Louise.