[BCAB] KINDLE FOR APPLE

David Griffith d.griffith at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 28 09:03:15 BST 2012

The only accessible version of Kindle is on the Kindle Keyboard or the PC
software version, which as you have found uses its own TTS engine rather
than interfacing the text with any screen reader. no version of Kindle is
accessible with either IOS or Mac Apple devices.

I am not aware of any way that you can use kindle with gbraille but others
may have better knowledge of this than me.

David Griffith