[BCAB] KINDLE FOR APPLE

Steve Bingham steven.bingham1 at ntlworld.com
Thu Jun 28 18:05:04 BST 2012

HI Graham

I've taken a look at the posting and it is quite incredible. Unfortunately,
it was posted prior to the most recent update of gmail and
Virginmedia/ntlworld email system so it is unlikely to work.

I have put it aside and if nothing else works I'll get someone at Apple to
try it - I'm not confident to do anything as complicated as is suggested.