[BCAB] new computer questions

crazy shawty aka everything your mother wanted you to be but you aint quite terned out like me! crazy-shawty at ukfreeisp.co.uk
Thu Jun 28 22:39:05 BST 2012

Hi.
I have bought an acer computer with windows 7 and hope to get
classic shell for it.  I have a couple of questions as this is
the first time i have set a win 7 computer up from scratch.  I
have installed nvda so i can use the laptop without sighted help
and plan to back it up tomorrow.  Firstly: can i back it up to my
external hard drive and then transfer the back up to dvds later?
Secondly: i have tried to install firefox and i got a message
saying something like "you may not have the right to install."
When i selected my account from the list, the install said
extracting and then just vanished.  No setup wizard appeared.
What am i doing wrong?

thanks, Louise.