[BCAB] Windows Explorer Stalling and Crashing

Colin Phelan Colin_Phelan at pmlgroup.com
Fri Jun 29 14:39:52 BST 2012

Hi All,

Techi question i am afraid.

My networked laptop is stalling and crashing windows explorer when I am
trying to navigate around files.

It is appearing to try and open word which is saying has failed even if
I am not opening a document.

I have been offered to run widnows diagnostics as laptop has noticed
lots of crashes of word

It only happens when in Windows Explorer otherwise word is fine.

I think is accurate to say word is crashing in background and Explorer
freezing when navigating explorer.

Should I run diagnostics, whatever that is or any ideas why?

Running Win 7 and office 2007

Thanks

Colin

Colin Phelan