[BCAB] Jump lists in windows 7 - was Re: windows 8 and other operating systems

David Griffith d.griffith at btinternet.com
Sat Jun 30 13:58:27 BST 2012

Many thanks for this detailed explanation.

On the face of it I think that using classic shell and therefore having  a
key links menu that you can access with windows K followed by first letter
navigation is a much slicker interface.  I will try the steps you outline
though to give it a fair try.
thanks again for making this clear.

David Griffith