[BCAB] SIRI AND IOS6

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Tue Sep 25 11:19:15 BST 2012

Hi Ian,

Basically, you can now ask about UK businesses, nearest plumber etc.

You can also launch apps now.  Launch Facebook will open it.

You can also say things like what appointmens do I have next week?

It's pretty good, but still slow compared to Google Now on Android phones.
It also relies on an Internet connection, even if it is launching an app, so
if you are on 3G, sometimes it is painfully slow.

That said, the changes particularly regarding the UK, are pretty good.

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close
Stevenage
Hertfordshire