[BCAB] SIRI AND IOS6

Ian Macrae ian.macrae at disabilitynow.org.uk
Tue Sep 25 11:50:19 BST 2012

Hi susan, I like the way the keys with functions attached to them respond now without the need to double tap. and I've always used the typing keyboard in touch typing mode so it's not vastly different.  I have recently discovered, however,how much slower Siri is if VO is running.  comparing the speed at which my son and I access info was what brought it home.  Doubtless other people have been aware of this for a long time, but if not, it's definitely worth switching VO off to use Siri.

Ian Macrae
Editor
Disability Now
6 Market Road