[BCAB] increasing the security benchmark score on my HP desktop.

M Lakhani muzz.lakhani at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 17 00:51:26 BST 2013

I wholly agree with George & that's a great explanation. If you're only concerned about home use, then just follow the standard best practices: virus & malware clean up & protection, up to date versions of your security & clean up tools, frequent clear out of browser cache, a decent firewall, regular periodic windows updates & the occasional disk defragmentation & you'll be okay! But do please come back if the scoring shows anomalies !
HTH
Muzz

Sent from my iPhone