[BCAB] increasing the security benchmark score on my HP desktop.

Alexander Shannon alexander.shannon at btinternet.com
Sat Aug 17 21:37:43 BST 2013

Hi Muzz,

Thanks for such a detailed reply, particularly the detailed info regarding
the reasons for clearing the browser cash.  Prior to reading your message I
tried to clear out the cash on both IE10 and Firefox, and will check whether
that has increased my security Benchmark Score.

As to Passwords, with the exception of bank related passwords, I change them
every so often, and as I'm the only person who uses this computer regularly,
(family members and close friends have used it on occasional visits), I keep
my passwords, (with the exception of those related to banking), in a word
file.  Maybe not the most secure method, but I did try a trial of Keypass
and didn't find I got on with it that easily.  I'll maybe try the other
program you suggested and see how I get on with it.

Alexander Shannon