[BCAB] warning unresponsive plulg-in message

M Lakhani muzz.lakhani at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 27 03:25:46 BST 2013

This sounds like the AVG toolbar. Uninstall it - it's not that useful or accessible !
I'm assuming here that you've installed avg toolbar whilst installing avg as your antivirus ! Go to their website & upgrade it after you've uninstalled the toolbar.

http://free.avg.com/gb-en/homepage

By the way avg is free so I don't get what's meant here by avg about to run out! If you could please clarify this a wee more, I'm sure it'll be easier to point you to the right way ! :)
HTH
Muzz

Sent from my iPhone