[BCAB] Outlook 2003

Wendy Sharpe w.sharpe at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Feb 1 06:03:57 GMT 2013

I have just got a new computer with Windows 7 Home Premium, and I installed
Office 2003 basic.  I don't know what has gone wrong, but every time I open
Outlook, Word or Excel I am asked to agree to the lisence agreement.  I do
this, and then have to press enter on every message to see what it is, as my
cursor keys do not read when going up and down the list of messages.  Any
assistance would be appreciated.

Wendy