[BCAB] comparisons

S.Manning mist.airyman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 14:26:14 GMT 2013

  I have to replace my Nokia Ninety five  with the pre installed
vodafone talks. Has anyone any experience of both Apple's( voiceover?)
and  Georgie on the latest nexus please. I am particularly interested in
the  mobility apps for when I'm out walking. My only aversion to Apple
is the only applications you can add have to be Apple approved. I have
no idea if I may want to. The only other area of concern is music. I
really struggle to nagigate I tunes on my P.C.  Would i be able to add
my own mp3 files without having to use the Itunes set up.

Thanks 	for any comments,

Stuart.