[BCAB] USB Hub Recommendations

Ibrahim Gucukoglu ibrahim_gucukoglu at sent.com
Sat Feb 2 11:26:59 GMT 2013

Hi David.

I recently bought a USB 3.0 7 port hub, its ideal if you use the USB 3
standard on your computer but is of course backwards compatible.  The hub is
built of sturdy plastic and is probably one of the best hubs I've owned in
recent years.  I'll get the details if you're interested however it was
bought from Amazon's marketplace.

All the best, Ibrahim.