[BCAB] Changing the order of a folder within MS Word?

Alan Booth a.t.booth at btinternet.com
Sat Feb 2 13:49:53 GMT 2013

... and thanks go to Mr. Richard Bartholomew who advised me to press enter
once I had opened the folder and pressed "shift and tab" once - it's a
toggle and works like a dream so thanks go to him, my agent, the director
and my family back in the dark ages (sorry I'm getting carried away in
readiness for the award ceremonies)!!!