[BCAB] Face Book Query

Sue & Ian usinthedoghouse at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Feb 2 14:05:09 GMT 2013

Hi, Firstly, can I thank all the contributors to this list for all the valuable information i have gleaned from you. I have yet another question, I run 2 twitter accounts and find them very useful and am thinking of delving into the world of facebook. Primarly to promote an organisation I am a volunteer for. From a blind person's point of view how easy is face Book to use and is it a good social media tool for organisations to use. any advice would be appreciated. Regards susan Jones