[BCAB] Face Book Query

Craig Blake ubiquarius at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 14:19:50 GMT 2013

I would argue that Facebook is better for reaching to people in your area, especially when people know someone who could benefit from your work.

However the main Facebook site's accessibility is awful, but doable. Many of us stick to apps or Facebook's mobile site.

You can though, start a page on Facebook without having a personal account.

And there are apps out there which can help you administrate both Facebook and Twitter and others without the tedious switching around from site to site or app to app.

Regards,
Craig Blake
Web developer, student, all-round walking encyclopædia.
Twitter: @ubiquarius
Facebook: ubiquarius
Google+: ubiquarius
Skype: ubiquarius
(If you add me to any of the above contacts, please inform me who you are and where you saw my details)
Sent from my iPhone