[BCAB] Web Page Accessibility for VIs

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at sky.com
Sun Feb 3 13:56:09 GMT 2013

My son has just emailed me thus:

"I've got a question for you relating to things I'm doing at work - your
thoughts would be much appreciated. One of our QA requirements for delivery
of web-based management tools is accessibility, and I wonder if you have any
comments on anything that makes web pages either particularly easier or
worse for use with JAWS or other screen-reading software?"

I am a pretty bumbling, fumbling clod of an Internet user, but will let Tom
have my views, but could anyone let me have the URL(s) of any sites which
deal with this topic with rather more authority. Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Bob