[BCAB] Word Press Basics.

George Bell George at techno-vision.co.uk
Sun Feb 3 16:46:30 GMT 2013

If you do find a course, Sandra, give me a shout.

As a sighted user, I'm a beginner who is finding it quite a learning curve after the ease of Front Page, which sadly, is no longer supported.

I'm  just starting to get the hang of adding pages to our new site, and it's been a long boring copy and paste job.

George.