[BCAB] screen magnification

Craig Blake ubiquarius at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 23:16:42 GMT 2013

Having used ZoomText for 11 years, I moved to MAGic, but I'm a power user doing many things that aren't your average user tasks.
ZoomText is great if you simply want a good Magnifier, so by all means get it.

Otherwise, as I'm more of an Apple Mac user, buy a 27" iMac and use the Zoom utility.
But that is obviously an expensive option.

Regards,
Craig Blake
Web developer, student, all-round walking encyclopædia.
Twitter: @ubiquarius
Facebook: ubiquarius
Google+: ubiquarius
Skype: ubiquarius
(If you add me to any of the above contacts, please inform me who you are and where you saw my details)
Sent from my iPhone