[BCAB] streaming media onto IPhone

Carr, Matthew Matthew.Carr at rnib.org.uk
Mon Feb 4 09:21:41 GMT 2013

Graham

You can do it using an app called files connect.  It costs £2.99 from the app store.  Providing both the NAS and iPhone are connected to the net the files will stream.  You can do it with any media, music or video.

Kind Regards

Matthew Carr
Digital Accessibility Assistant
RNIB (Royal National Institute of Blind People)
57 - 72 John Bright Street
Birmingham
B1 1BN

t: 0121 665 4214