[BCAB] Windows8 and mouse shapes.

Griffiths, Steve Steve.Griffiths at rnib.org.uk
Mon Feb 4 14:34:12 GMT 2013

Gary,

I've just tried this and NVDA 2012.3 announces mouse shapes on my
Windows8 Pro 64-bit machine, so I don't think it's a bug. What apps have
you tried? I notice on the Windows 8 start screen, for instance, the
mouse doesn't change shape much, if at all. I went into Mail and the
mouse shape changes as it moves from the list of messages to the content
of a single message, and this was announced by NVDA.