[BCAB] Adverts on Facebook?

Ians subs iansubs at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Feb 4 21:00:50 GMT 2013

Hi Léonie,
Yes, since Dolphin have improved their webpage access with SN13.03 I've
started using the 	headings and landmarks to jump around as well. It
certainly helps but I don't like some of the adverts they keep sending.
SN13 doesn't find the "x" that Darren suggested I use to delete the
individual ads, but I've started to use the "Report This AD" which allows
you to "hide" the individual add or all ads from the company concerned.
It’s a start. <smile>

Thanks, Ian.

Ian Dawson