[BCAB] IPHONE AND BRAILLE

Ian Macrae ian.macrae at disabilitynow.org.uk
Tue Feb 5 11:46:17 GMT 2013

Having recently upgraded to an iPhone 5, I've just paired it with my Brailliant display.  The pairing process now seems to have had all the hassle taken out of it.  No more having three seconds in which to enter a PIN number.  And it no longer seems quite so necessary to be able to write Braille at the speed of sound in order to have it appear accurately.  this is fast becoming my favourite method of driving and using the phone.  Yet another big hooray for Braille.

Ian Macrae
Editor
Disability Now
6 Market Road