[BCAB] IPHONE AND BRAILLE

Terry clasper terry.clasper at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 5 11:51:10 GMT 2013

HI Ian.
Yes without doubt some leaps forward were made in IOS5 with Braille, and I've noticed improvements along the lines you mention with a range of displays from a range of manufacturer.
To be honest i can't remember the last time I used a traditional note taker, and, like you, now am almost always using my IPhone with Braille for note taking and on the move information access.