[BCAB] sendero, it's all gone quiet over there!

David W Wood david.g3yxx at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 5 12:53:57 GMT 2013

Graham

Navigon is superb!  And if you run it alongside Ariadne, Blind Square or
others, it seems to do most of what Trekker did (does).
Having said that, I have never used Trekker.

Using multiple apps is very costly in terms of battery consumption, so I use
mine with an additional battery pack in a bumper.

ATB

David W Wood