[BCAB] THOUGHTS PLEASE ON IPHONE CONTROLS

Barry Hill barry.hill3 at sky.com
Tue Feb 5 14:24:36 GMT 2013

You can slide your finger all over the keyboard and number pad and it
doesn't select the letter/number until you lift your finger, so I don't see
why this couldn't be the same with the icons.

Thinking about it, though, it might be a problem if, for example, your
sliding down a list of text messages and simply want to just close the app.
You take your finger off and it selects the message.  Next time you open
that app, the message is open.  Could be confusing.

You might have it just to open apps, but then that starts a double
technique.
Cheers

Barry

Cheers