[BCAB] BRAILLENOTE APEX WITH ISO 6.1 ON A 4S

Steven Bingham steven.bingham1 at ntlworld.com
Tue Feb 5 14:17:09 GMT 2013

Hi

Is there a definite way to ensure that the iPhone connects to the braille
display. Most of the time it works fine and starts working straight away but
on some occasions it seems to take a long time to make the initial contact.

I am using the iPhone with braille for more and more. The one drawback I
find is that I always have difficulty using the rotor to change the
navigation mode in Safari. I haven't found a braille keyboard equivalent and
for some reason have great difficulty getting the rotor action right.