[BCAB] First bite of the apple.

Nick.Adamson at generaldynamics.uk.com Nick.Adamson at generaldynamics.uk.com
Tue Feb 5 16:27:01 GMT 2013

I'll second mel's suggestion.

Thanks.
Nick.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bcab [mailto:bcab-bounces at lists.bcab.org.uk] On Behalf Of Mel Griffiths
Sent: Tuesday, 05 February 2013 15:47
To: BCAB Discussion List
Subject: Re: [BCAB] First bite of the apple.

I'd recommend the book Getting started with the iPhone, by Anna Dresner and Dean Martineau. This is specifically for VoiceOver users and can be purchased from RNIB. When I first got my iPhone I found it invaluable. It guides you through all functionality as well as setting up your phone.

Sorry, just realised that the original query was regarding an iPod Touch. I'd still recommend this book however, as the iPod Touch is just an iPhone without the phone bit!!

Mel

Mel Griffiths
Service Desk Assistant
Environment & Resources - ICT