[BCAB] Jelly Bean 4.1

Jackie Cairns jackie.cairnsplace at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 6 11:33:39 GMT 2013

Hi

I have a Nexus 7, and have the latest version of JB installed.  TalkBack
works very well with it.  If I am honest, I prefer iOS to TalkBack, but am
prepared to accept this is probably because I have more experience with it.
I haven't really used the Siri equivalent, so wouldn't like to say whether
it is better.  All I know is that I think Siri's presence has helped me to
really settle into using an iPhone now.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns