[BCAB] problems trying to watch Corronation Street on boht STV and ITV sites

Paul Roberts anorack at ntlworld.com
Thu Feb 7 18:20:58 GMT 2013

Hi all,

Using JAWS 12 with IE7, I have tonight hit a blank when trying to watch last
night's corronation street.

I normaly watch this via the STV site, as I have found it easier to use than
the main ITV SITE>

Tonight however, I have been unabel to play corronation Street on the sTV
site, and have noticed a mesage on there advising that the video I want to
watch is not available in my region.

When I go to the ITV site, I find JAWS 12 stops talking at various points
and also I kept geting an internet error mesage up.

Also, I wasn't able to play Coronation Street via the ITV player too.

Just wonder if anyone has tried either site today and is experiencing the
same dificulties as myself.

Any solutions to this annoying problem would be most welcome.

Thanks

Paul.