[BCAB] ID Mate UK resellers

Graham Page gpage at useit.plus.com
Fri Feb 8 17:10:57 GMT 2013

A few years ago I would have expected such a device to cost thousands but
these days I would have said that £5-00 is about the maximum you would want
to pay.  Still, if you can get it through Access to Work that's good.  It's
an unusual suggestion so hopefully your assessor will take some care
justifying it.  I would push for sight & Sound to either let you borrow one
for a week or so or to arrange a demo where you can test the product in a
real work situation to make sure it does what you want to an acceptable
standard.

Regards

Graham